- On-Spot automatic tire chains.
- Five air pack seats with six total spare bottles
- A storage cabinet in the cab between the driver and officer's seats
- 1,250-gpm pump with Class 1 governor
- Front and rear large suction connections with electric valves
- 4-inch tank to pump line
- Four 2 1/2 and one 4-inch discharge.
- Six 1 /34 inch and two 2 1/2 inch preconnect attack lines.
- KK Products foam system or bypass foam eductor.
- 500- Gallon water tank and 50-gallon foam tank
- Stainless steel body with 454 cubic feet of storage, seven roll-out trays, three pull-out drop-down shelves, three vertical compartment dividers, four adjustable shelves, and three pullout tool boards.
- All equipment speced for mounting or locating; custom mounts built by Saulsbury Fire Apparatus, with Robinson roll-up doors.
- A 15 Kilowatt Onan diesel generator with remote starter in the cab and two 200 foot electric rewind cord reels.
- Two 150-foot air reels*
- Two 100-foot hydraulic reels to run a Hurst heavy hydraulic tool system.*
- a 30-foot ladder
- A 6,000-psi cascade system.*